Thursday 7 July 2011

Kung Fu Panda, Thomas, and Swing Birds.....

As we're off to Pandamonium in the Park on Saturday, I told Jamie I was going to make him a new shirt to wear and he said he wanted a Kung Fu Panda one lol!
So, one modified Imke hoody later - here it is! 
I added a custom curved yoke...and Panda ears.
He loves it.
I also made another Thomas back pack - this time in red - for my friend Jane's little man. I think it looks great in this colour!
and finally, a self drafted camera strap cover with a lens cover pocket...I actually need to make myself one of these now lol!
So all in all a productive day here at SMM Towers lol!

Thanks for looking
Lisa
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mummy makes adorable stuff! Darling blog ... the little dress with the ruffles is precious! Thank you for the creative inspiration. Found you through twitter. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan - you too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...