Friday 12 October 2018

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words...
CHRISTMAS!
I found some great pieces online at Hobbycraft, and got inspired to make some bits and bobs.
So far I've made a couple of wreaths, a couple of plaques, and a bauble...not a bad start considering we're only a third of the way through October!
Firstly I was inspired by this Autumn wreath I had a go at making...I was bored one afternoon and fancied doing some crafting, so after trawling Pinterest for ideas I mixed a few of them together and this is what I came up with. I quite like it, and have had it hanging on my front door for a couple of weeks now, and have even had compliments on it from delivery drivers! It looks bright and cheery and it's lovely to see when I come home.



These are the pieces I made for Christmas...

The wreaths...




...the plaques (some people think wreaths are too 'funeral-ly)...



...and finally the bauble I made today!


I need to stock up on some more supplies I think, I've loved making these! Now to decide what to do with them all....ha ha! 

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...