Monday 4 July 2011

Hot hot hot!

Wow, the weather has been glorious here for ever.....long may it continue lol!
I haven't got a lot of sewing done, but thought I'd share what I have made.....
I needed to make up a Romance bag for the tutorial I'm doing to go with the pattern pieces I've already put up, so this is what I came up with! It's the Big Romance pattern....and a phone case I self drafted to go with it!
then, as my lovely man bought me the 'Sewing Clothes Kids Love' book, I thought I should get some more use out of it other than just the Feliz! I decided to have a go at the Imke hooded top for Jamie. I upcycled it from two of his Daddy's tshirts - the stripey one had a huge logo/pattern on it that would have been cut through and looked odd if I had left it, so I self drafted a square yoke for the shirt that eliminated the problem nicely!
Jamie likes it, and I'm pleased with how it turned out, so that's good - I'll definitely make it again.
and finally.....yes, it's been in the 80 degree range here....but sometimes, a boy just needs to make fairy cakes.
So we did.
I love to bake with Jamie - he's so enthusiastic, and gets so annoyed every time we have to actually COOK them before we can eat them - he's so funny!
Thanks for looking
Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is gorgeous. I love the top you made for your son - such a good use of daddy's clothes - I bet your son loves it!
    Oh and btw - fairy cakes rule!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...