Thursday, 7 July 2011

Kung Fu Panda, Thomas, and Swing Birds.....

As we're off to Pandamonium in the Park on Saturday, I told Jamie I was going to make him a new shirt to wear and he said he wanted a Kung Fu Panda one lol!
So, one modified Imke hoody later - here it is! 
I added a custom curved yoke...and Panda ears.
He loves it.
I also made another Thomas back pack - this time in red - for my friend Jane's little man. I think it looks great in this colour!
and finally, a self drafted camera strap cover with a lens cover pocket...I actually need to make myself one of these now lol!
So all in all a productive day here at SMM Towers lol!

Thanks for looking
Lisa
xxx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Mummy makes adorable stuff! Darling blog ... the little dress with the ruffles is precious! Thank you for the creative inspiration. Found you through twitter. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susan - you too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...