Monday 12 March 2012

May the Force Be With You!

We had a dressing gown of Mr. B's kicking around here that he'd only worn once I think, and that was a token gesture as I bought it for him (he doesn't DO dressing gowns lol!), and Jamie needed a new one as apparently 'Iggle Piggle is for BABIES, Mummy!' (his old one ha ha!).
So I decided to make him one. Jamie said it had to be long, and have a hood, so off I went and set to work.
Sorry the picture is not very good - he'll only put it on at night or first thing in the morning, as 'You don't wear dressing gowns in the DAY time, Mummy!' - funny little lad, I'm sure that will change when he's a teenager lol!
He calls it his 'Jedi' dressing gown, and he is Darth Skywalker - he loves it!
May the Force Be With You!


Thanks for looking
Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...