Thursday 12 December 2013

Knitting!

The past half term holiday, Jamie and I went to my Mum's house for a few days (the Mr. was in L.A.) and while we were there she taught me the basics of how to knit!
I had tried it as a youngster, like you do, and got in a horrible mess...I could knit you a triangle, but anything of the square-ish persuasion and I was stumped!
It had never stopped me wanting to learn though, so we went for it...and I haven't really stopped since!
Here are a few things I've made so far! (Please excuse copious pics of my head!)
A hat and scarf for the J man...he looks like he's telling me exactly what he thinks of them haha!)


And some ear warmers for myself (the bottom one with matching scarf!)


and a hat with matching cowl (but I don't seem to have a pic of the cowl, sorry!)

The lovely Mr. of the house also recently bought me the Cath Kidston Knitting Tin as an early birthday present, so I'm currently working on that! 


So that's my knitting journey so far all up to date!
We're getting there ha ha!

Thanks for looking
Lisa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...