Sunday 11 November 2012

Christmas sewing!

Well after seeing all the Christmas ads on tv, and especially the Coca Cola one (it's like a tradition in our house, being the first one to spot it on the TV lol!), I thought I should sew something Christmassy!
I thought I'd have a go at sewing something a bit different from my usual fare, as there are only so many Kindle, Ipad, and phone cases you can sew before you go mad lol!
I picked the reindeer from the beautiful Scandinavian Needlecraft book. I've never made anything like this, and certainly never done decorative hand stitching - still, I think it turned out ok for a first attempt lol!


Thanks for looking
Lisa
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! We have a local jewelry store commercial that has played for 40 years during Christmas season. That always makes everyone get in the Christmas spirit!

    Cheery wave!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 40 years, wow! That's a long time for one commercial, even if it is only at Christmas time lol!
      Thanks for your comment! :D xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...