Friday 1 June 2012

Jubilee sewing!

It was Jamie's Jubilee Picnic at Nursery today, and they all had to wear red white and blue...so he asked me to make him a shirt! How could I refuse?
So a couple of days ago, I dug out this quilt cover I'd bought to upcycle, and got cracking on an Easy Linen Shirt from Sewing for Boys!

I asked him to put it on for a photo, so with due deference for the occasion, and with a great deal of respect for Her Majesty's 60 years on the throne, he gave me his pose.....












Gotta love 4 year olds lol!
He did look fab in his class parade though.


Thanks for looking, and have a great Jubilee weekend, whatever you are doing...I'm now off to sew up some patriotic bunting!

Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...