Tuesday 20 March 2012

Pin It buttons...

You'll probably have seen the 'Pinterest' button at the top of the blog along with the Facebook, Twitter etc ones...it link s to MY Pinterest in case you'd like to follow me. 

Well I now have at the bottom of EVERY post a 'Pin It' button, so if you see something you'd like to pin to YOUR Pinterest, it's made easy for you! I have no issues with you pinning anything I post, so go for it!

If you'd like to do the same on your blog, I followed the really easy tutorial at www.spiceupyourblog.com as the pin buttons on Pinterest don't work - believe me, I spent about an hour trying - this one took me about 30 seconds lol! 

I hope you like and use them!

Thanks for looking!

Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...