Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Here in the UK it's Mother's Day today...which means I can finally post what I made my Mum about a week ago lol!
I couldn't post it here before as she reads my blog - so Happy Mother's Day Mum, I love you!
Here it is - a bag based on the free Ottobre Dotted Dream Purse Pattern, but with a few of my own modifications, such as the button and the straps!
This is the first bag I've made, so I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and so was my Mum -she loved it! Yay!

Fabrics used are:
Riley Blake's Green Gingham Check Quite Contrary by Minds Eye
Phoebe Butterflies on Brown from In The Beginning
Riley Blake's Red Cheery Circles from All Star Collection
with a plain brown upholstery fabric from my stash for the lining,and a button from my stash too.


Thanks for looking - and I hope all you mamas out there have a lovely day!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...