Monday 14 March 2011

The simplest things...

I saw something similar to this on Pinterest this morning when I should have been doing other things...seriously, it's addictive! So I thought I'd have a go at making one for Jamie.
So after pinching a cereal box out of the cupboard, this is what I came up with - he LOVES it! He played with it for an hour straight after I gave it to him, and it was the first thing he showed his Daddy when he came home from work.
The balls came from a Hungry Hippos game...this is much less noisy lol!
I might have a go at a better one when I next have a spare cereal box - I'll get him to help me paint it up and make it look nice. But he doesn't seem to mind, bless him!


Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...