Saturday 26 March 2011

Playing with photoshop...

The more I looked at my blog recently, the more I decided I didn't like the frames I made for my photos - too fussy!
So this morning while Russ was asleep and Jamie was playing (relatively!) quietly with his trains, I thought I'd have a play and see if I could come up with something I liked better!
So here it is....this photo is one of the set I took when I made Jamie's contrast hoodie. This was towards the end of the mini shoot - I think you can tell lol!
So, what do you think - better? 



Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...