Thursday 24 February 2011

Contrast Hoodie

Made this for Jamie last night - he seems to be loving all these new clothes lol!
I was going to do a picture tutorial for this, but it's hopeless trying to get photos at night (the only time when I get to sew) - the photos all come out awful!
I will do another one of these in the near future though, and see if I can get some better pictures for a tutorial for you!
Anyway, here is the finished product - the weather was actually nice today, so we went out in the garden! Yay!
Sorry about the number of pictures - I got a little carried away ha ha ha!! 








Thanks for looking (and well done if you made it this far lol!)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...