Thursday 31 March 2011

Fantastic Service...

I just wanted to let you all know about some fantastic service I received from Sew Me Happy...(their button is over on the right hand side there >>>)
Yesterday, about 4pm, I placed an order on the website...standard delivery.
9.45am this morning, it turned up. Everything packaged beautifully, with adorable little stickers on the packets, and a lovely Sew Me Happy postcard as well!
This is the second time I've ordered here...and the second time I've received great service.
When a place impresses me like they have, I like to share them with everyone - so I am! I'll definitely be a regular customer.
Here's my order - I'm making a handbag for a friend...I think she'll love it!

Fabrics are :-
Patty Young - Blossoms Black
Michael Miller - Dumb Dots Fuschia
Michael Miller - Dumb Dots Black
Ribbon - Grosgrain Fuschia/White Dots



(See that oh-so-cute sticker? I LOVE them!)

(I would just like to add they're not paying me in any way for this, in case you were wondering lol!)

Thanks for looking!
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...