Thursday 5 December 2013

Wow, look at the cobwebs in here!


I think it's about time I came and gave the place a spruce up - not been here in months! As I've said before, I thought I'd have more time on my hands for blogging when the small one was at school, not less! Or maybe I've been spending more time crafting than I have blogging, which seems like a good thing?
But anyway, I'm starting this New Year's resolution early, and over the next few days I'll be sharing some of the crafts I've done, new ones I've picked up since I was last here (like knitting - I love knitting!) and new things I want to try in the next year. I'll catch you up on the saga of my memory quilt (the last post about it was here) and how it's going (yes, it's still not finished!)
So I hope everything is going well with you all, and I look forward to being around a bit more often to share with you!

Thanks for reading!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...