Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Crafts!


So far this year we've (my 6 year old lad Jamie and I!) been cracking on with my plan to have a fully 'hand made' tree...we're not there yet, but hopefully in a couple of years we will be! It was fun pulling out decorations we made last year though!
Here's some of them, last year's and this...

The stocking (yes, that is what that is!), the red stars and the ice skate were all from last year - my hand sewing seems to have improved a little since then haha!
Russell (my long suffering Mr.!) has been on his quest to find the perfect mince pie again this year with a little help from me...we added a little of Captain Morgan's Spiced rum to the mincemeat, and pistachio and cinnamon to the tops....they are delicious! Unfortunately we need to make another batch now, as the last lot seem to have *ahem* been 'scrobbled' by the Christmas elves lol! ('scrobbled' is our favourite word in this house at Christmas...anyone who's seen The Box of Delights will understand!)

I also had a go at making a sock snowman....these are awesome and so easy! 
Mine is called Gerald...

Well I think that's Christmas all caught up on so far...I'm sure there will be more to come!
Thanks for looking!
Lisa
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...