I've finally managed to get some more done on the quilt...as in I've finally sewed some of it lol!
It's not as 'square' as I would like, there are a few mistakes here and there.....but it's done, and for a first attempt (and considering I hand cut all the squares with scissors!) I'm pleased with it! I added a pinwheel in the centre, but it's just laid on here as I'm still not sure whether to keep it there or not, or whether to add a few more for interest....I'll make up my mind at some point ha ha!
I've got the binding ready, so that will be the next stage...that and buying the wadding and backing!
So that's it so far....I'll post again when I've done some more!
Thanks for looking