This week, I FINALLY finished the camera bag I've been working on for MONTHS. Literally.
The first draft can be seen here...and this one is a LONG way from that! There's been drawings, and calculations, and yes, I'll admit it - some swearing lol!
But it's finally done. It's by no means perfect, being only the second thing I've ever sewn with oilcloth (steep learning curve isn't the half of it lol!), but I love it, and as it's for me, that's all that matters. I was so close to giving up on it and throwing it in the bin a few times, and I'm so glad I didn't! I finally have a bag I can get ALL my stuff in - my lenses, macro tubes, filters, manual (ha ha!) and of course my camera!
So here it is. Blood, Sweat and Tears.....but I did it.
I've also made my first girly Imke this week....not quite as exciting as the camera bag, but I love it and I'm really pleased with how it came together. It's made from fleece, with an applique that I upcycled from a girls RTW tshirt, and binding made from an old adult tshirt of mine that matched the colour perfectly!
I also added a long custom 'curly' hood with a pom pom.
Please excuse the 'model'......poor boy ha ha!
So there you have it. Not much sewing, I grant you, but I'm happy!
Thanks for looking