Saturday 14 May 2011

Yay! New Pattern Goodness!

My Farbenmix Vida pattern arrived from Dots n Stripes today! Super fast delivery, too! I'm so excited - I can't wait to get sewing this beautiful dress.

You'll see just on the right there the little label that came with it to sew onto the dress - I didn't know you got that too, so that was a lovely surprise! Here's a bigger picture of it...

Cute, huh? 

And finally, this made my day - on my delivery note from Dots n Stripes ....

It's the little personal touches that make all the difference, isn't it? I'll definitely be buying from them again!

Besides this, I have a tonne of other sewing to do too over the next few days - but hey, it's better to be busy, right? lol!

Hope you have a great weekend everyone, and thanks for looking!
Lisa
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...