Sunday 1 May 2011

Riley Blake Summer Halter Top

So those of you who are regular visitors here (I thank you!) will remember my post about winning a Riley Blake charm pack and full yard from One Hundred Years Ago and Plum Patchwork...

well, here's what I made with it!
A halter neck tie top with a patch front panel..it has elastic at the top, across the back, and round the bottom, and is very comfy!
I'm so pleased with it, I want to make another - and if I do, rest assured I'll also write a tutorial for it too!
I'm also entering this in the Made by Rae Spring Top sew-a-long, so look for me there!

Front
Back

Patch panel detail 

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...