Tuesday 12 April 2011

I love my Postman.....

because he brings me pretty fabric from my favourite fount of fabricky (not even a word? lol!) goodness - Sew Me Happy! lol!

Fabrics are: 
Denyse Schmidt - Hope Vally Prairie Rose New Day
Free Spirit - Designer Beads Powder
Michael Miller - Ta Dots Ebony
Ribbon - Black with white spot Grosgrain


I ordered this little lot to make a bag for my friend...but when it arrived I wasn't keen on the fabric/ribbon combo! So after a quick think and an email or two to my friend...we came up with this combo instead from my stash! Phew!

Ribbon - East of India Grey Heart (also from Sew Me Happy)
Fabric - Miscellaneous from stash lol!
Much better, yes? 

The grey dots and black ribbon won't go to waste - I'll just use them on something else lol!

Thanks for looking
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...