Wednesday 27 April 2011

Girl's Dress (no, not a bag lol!)

I decided I wanted to make something I'd never made before. So I decided to make a little girl's dress (I don't have a little girl, and my 3 year old son definitely doesn't like 'girls stuff' as he calls it lol!)

So this is what I came up with - I was very pleased with how it turned out! I just used one of Jamie's shirts as a pattern base, and went from there!

You might recognise the fabric as being the same as that from my camera bag - it looks much better in a dress! 

Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...