Sunday 17 April 2011

Beautiful Days......

are my favourite days!
We decided to take a little trip to our local shopping centre for some lunch, and then headed down to the Marina to see if we could see some ducks - but all we found was one moorhen and some plastic swans lol!
There's nothing I like more than spending time with my wonderful little man and my gorgeous Mr. B - my little family!
BTW, if anyone is wondering - the thing hanging on Jamie's belt loop is a superhero squad torch....obvious, really....rofl!






I hope your day was as glorious as ours, and thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...