Monday 21 February 2011

So excited!

I actually ordered some fabric yesterday to make something for me!!
Yes...a PROPER order...of NEW FABRIC!
Not something that used to be something else...
CUTE
NEW
PRISTINE
GORGEOUS
FABRIC
!!!

I can't wait for it to get here....can you tell? lol!

The fabric is

Soul Blossom - Disco Flower in chocolate by Amy Butler...I am seriously in lust love with her fabric! 

Would you like to see what I intend to make with it? 

It's a skirt very similar to this one..

I'm using a brown fabric for the main skirt, and then the Amy Butler for the lining (the yellow on the picture in the link) - I think it will look fantastic...but wish me luck as I'm *shock horror* using a pattern!
It's an a-line wrap skirt pattern and I'm going to add the buttons and folds myself.

Can't wait til it gets here.......squeeeee!!!!!

I ordered it from Sew Me Happy - a great shop who were so friendly and helpful - and best of all, they're UK based so I don't have to wait aaaaaages for delivery! Yippee!! I can't wait to shop with them again, you should check them out!

Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...