Monday, 21 February 2011

So excited!

I actually ordered some fabric yesterday to make something for me!!
Yes...a PROPER order...of NEW FABRIC!
Not something that used to be something else...
CUTE
NEW
PRISTINE
GORGEOUS
FABRIC
!!!

I can't wait for it to get here....can you tell? lol!

The fabric is

Soul Blossom - Disco Flower in chocolate by Amy Butler...I am seriously in lust love with her fabric! 

Would you like to see what I intend to make with it? 

It's a skirt very similar to this one..

I'm using a brown fabric for the main skirt, and then the Amy Butler for the lining (the yellow on the picture in the link) - I think it will look fantastic...but wish me luck as I'm *shock horror* using a pattern!
It's an a-line wrap skirt pattern and I'm going to add the buttons and folds myself.

Can't wait til it gets here.......squeeeee!!!!!

I ordered it from Sew Me Happy - a great shop who were so friendly and helpful - and best of all, they're UK based so I don't have to wait aaaaaages for delivery! Yippee!! I can't wait to shop with them again, you should check them out!

Thanks for looking!
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...