Sunday 16 January 2011

So my first projects...

Well here was the first thing I ever made with my machine...a pair of cushion covers for the sofa!
I thought I'd start with something REALLY easy...and was quite surprised with how well these turned out!
They are made from an old throw that got messed up in the boot of the car with oil and stuff...and I just used the 'good' bits lol! I will at some point be adding some buttons to the fold when I get some!


At this point, I then started on a pair of trousers for my son Jamie, but they've yet to be properly finished...I will post them when they are!
In the meantime, I decided to give my camera lenses a comfy warm home...so here's a lens case I made with some fleece fabric I bought last year.


So that's where we are at the moment...as soon as I complete something else, I'll be back to show off ha ha ha!
Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...