Thursday 27 January 2011

It's great to have friends...

especially generous ones lol! 
My friend donated all her sewing gear to me yesterday - and boy was there a lot! 

SOME of the fabric - I'd never get all of it in the picture! This is about a third of it...


the piles and piles of patterns - all dated between 1968 and 1980 - very retro and so very cool! Plus a box of different colour thread spools.


and finally the sewing box containing scissors, buttons, fasteners, bobbins, ribbon, needles, pins etc etc!!


Am I a lucky girl or WHAT? 

Thanks for looking!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so thank you for posting!

Getting an early start...

Well for some reason, (and trust me, this NEVER happens!), I'm making an early start on things for that most dreaded of C-words... CHRI...